Quản trị diễn đàn(|Quản trị diễn đàn | Quản trị diễn đàn | Quản trị diễn đàn | )Tổ chức Câu lạc bộ(|Tổ chức Câu lạc bộ | Tổ chức Câu lạc bộ | Tổ chức Câu lạc bộ | Tổ chức Câu lạc bộ | Tổ chức Câu lạc bộ | )Hoạt động sinh hoạt thường kỳ(|Hoạt động sinh hoạt thường kỳ | Hoạt động sinh hoạt thường kỳ | Hoạt động sinh hoạt thường kỳ | Hoạt động sinh hoạt thường kỳ | Hoạt động sinh hoạt thường kỳ | Hoạt động sinh hoạt thường kỳ | Hoạt động sinh hoạt thường kỳ | )Chuyên đề câu nhóm(|Chuyên đề câu nhóm | Chuyên đề câu nhóm | )Thành viên thảo luận(|Thành viên thảo luận | Thành viên thảo luận | Thành viên thảo luận | Thành viên thảo luận | Thành viên thảo luận | )Hồ câu liên kết & Shop kinh doanh(|Hồ câu liên kết & Shop kinh doanh | Hồ câu liên kết & Shop kinh doanh | Hồ câu liên kết & Shop kinh doanh | )Danh sách Hội viên

Diễn đàn Diễn đàn > Tổ chức Câu lạc bộ > Tổ chức Lãnh đạo & Hội viên
  Chủ đề kích hoạt Chủ đề kích hoạt RSS Feed: Authentic Austin Jackson Jersey
  Trợ giúp Trợ giúp  Tìm kiếm trên diễn đàn
  Nếu đây là lần đầu tiên của bạn,. Bạn có thể phải đăng ký trước khi bạn đăng bài.
Để bắt đầu xem bài viết, chọn diễn đàn mà bạn muốn ghé thăm từ sự chọn lựa bên dưới..
Tên thành viên    Mật khẩu      Tự động đăng nhập             

Authentic Austin Jackson Jersey

Gửi tiếp Gửi tiếp
Author
liny195 Xem từ trên xuống
Lính mới
Lính mới

Ra nhập: 04/tháng sáu/2018
Online Status: Offline
Tin bài: 17
  Trích đẫn liny195 Trích đẫn  Gửi tiếpReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Authentic Austin Jackson Jersey (đã có 24 lượt xem và 0 bài trả lời) 
    Posted: 11/tháng sáu/2018 vào lúc 14:33

RENTON Authentic Logan Woodside Jersey , Wash. (AP) The Seattle Seahawks have been fined $100,000 for not properly following concussion protocol with quarterback Russell Wilson during a game in November.

The NFL and NFLPA announced their decision on Thursday following an investigation that lasted more than a month. Along with the financial penalty, Seattle’s coaching and medical staffs will be required to attend remedial training regarding the concussion protocol.

Seattle is the first team fined for such a violation.

Article continues below ...

The investigation determined that Wilson was allowed back on the field before a required evaluation was performed on the sideline.

The Seahawks said Thursday that it accepted the results of the investigation and that any missteps in violating the protocol were not intentional.

”I guess that’s what they decided to do. I thought everything was done in the right way Cheap Josey Jewell Jersey ,” Wilson said Thursday. ”There was a lot of confusion. I didn’t really understand why I was coming out of the game anyway. I was completely clear. My jaw was a little messed up. Other than that; that’s what they decided.”

Wilson was hit in the chin by Arizona’s Karlos Dansby, who was flagged for roughing the passer. Referee Walt Anderson sent Wilson off the field. But Wilson was in Seattle’s injury tent for only a few moments and he missed just one play before returning to the field.

”In this case, through a series of communication breakdowns http://www.pittsburghsteelersteamstore.com/terrell-edmunds-jersey , the protocol not followed,” NFL spokesman Joe Lockhart said Thursday. ”The player was allowed to return to the game without going through the protocol, a clear violation.

”The protocol was significantly strengthened over the postseason Authentic Luke Falk Jersey , but we’re always looking for ways to make it better. In this case, all the medical personnel, coaches and referees have been told going forward – when a referee removes a player Buccaneers Carlton Davis Jersey , that player has to be received by medical personnel. It can’t be to a coach.

”The fact that didn’t happen led to some of the confusion and led to him returning to the game before he had proper examination.”

For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL

. Womens Carlton Davis Jersey , Cheap Paul George Jersey , Cheap DeMarcus Cousins Jersey , Womens Johnny Townsend Jersey ,
Admi
 Gửi tiếp Gửi tiếp

Chuyển đến Diễn đàn Quyền Xem từ trên xuống

Trang này được tạo ra trong 0.125 seconds.
cho thuoc 24h Bao hiem online,cong ty bao hiem    |   

Tổng số lần truy cập vào diễn đàn: 39097866 (lượt truy cập)

You are browsing this site with: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
Your IP address is: 23.20.236.61
The DNS lookup of the IP address is: 23.20.236.61
The method used to call the page: GET
The server's domain name: www.clbcaucatrangan.com
This link

[Free Express Edition]
Copyright ©2010-2011 Web Wiz
Soi Than ,
Hang nhap khau chau au Son color 8 Tri tao bon